- Los Angeles Clippers operator Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood will help with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Decide & Roll Toward Constructing New Arena Deadline
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Reaches Agreement to Acquire The Forum From MSG Business Sports Illustrated
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Acquire the Forum from MSG for $400M in Cash Bleacher Report
- Look at Entire Protection on Google News
Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in cash – CNBC
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Report: Serge Ibaka reaches offer to be a part of Los Angeles Clippers ProBasketballTalk Clippers...
Five inquiries for the Clippers coming into free company Los Angeles Instances Pistons ship Luke...
RUMOR: Clippers could transfer Lou Williams in advance of NBA Draft Clips Country NBA Rumors:...
Clippers may possibly be positioning for a level guard in NBA draft Los Angeles Instances...