- Los Angeles Clippers operator Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood will help with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Decide & Roll Toward Constructing New Arena Deadline
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Reaches Agreement to Acquire The Forum From MSG Business Sports Illustrated
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Acquire the Forum from MSG for $400M in Cash Bleacher Report
- Look at Entire Protection on Google News
Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in cash – CNBC
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Lou Williams wants to finish career with Clippers: ‘I’m not playing for anybody else after this’ – CBS Sports
Lou Williams wants to finish occupation with Clippers: ‘I’m not enjoying for any one...
Clippers could be a image of health if NBA year resumes Los Angeles Occasions Clippers...
Steve Ballmer predicts ‘8-digit’ loss for Clippers amid NBA’s coronavirus stoppage Yahoo Sports activities Los...
Steve Ballmer: L.A. Clippers will Experience 8-Digit Losses from NBA Hiatus Sports Illustrated Billionaire Ballmer...