- Los Angeles Clippers operator Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood will help with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Decide & Roll Toward Constructing New Arena Deadline
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Reaches Agreement to Acquire The Forum From MSG Business Sports Illustrated
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Acquire the Forum from MSG for $400M in Cash Bleacher Report
- Look at Entire Protection on Google News
Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in cash – CNBC
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers’ Players Unhappy With Doc Rivers’ Preferential Treatment of Paul George: … – EssentiallySports
Los Angeles Clippers’ Gamers Disappointed With Doc Rivers’ Preferential Cure of Paul George: … EssentiallySports...
Clippers have up coming time: Five takeaways from Recreation 7 decline Los Angeles Situations The...
Time could be functioning out for Clippers and Kawhi Leonard Los Angeles Instances The Clippers’...
Clippers go into Video game 7 vs. Nuggets searching for responses Los Angeles Periods Los...