- Los Angeles Clippers operator Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood will help with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Decide & Roll Toward Constructing New Arena Deadline
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Reaches Agreement to Acquire The Forum From MSG Business Sports Illustrated
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Acquire the Forum from MSG for $400M in Cash Bleacher Report
- Look at Entire Protection on Google News
Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in cash – CNBC
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Grizzlies vs. Clippers: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time CBS Sports...
LA Clippers News: Ivica Zubac made a statement to the coaching staff with his...
LA Clippers Star Paul George Named NBA All-Star Reserve Sports Illustrated Paul George has been...
Clippers Rank 2nd in the NBA in Adjusted National TV Ratings Sports Illustrated Clippers stars...