- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Choose & Roll Towards Creating New Arena Deadline
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood aids with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers proprietor Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- Clippers get Forum for $400 million, clearing way for new arena Los Angeles Instances
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Invest in the Forum from MSG for $400M in Funds Bleacher Report
- Look at Comprehensive Protection on Google Information
Los Angeles Clippers Owner Buys The Forum In Pick & Roll Toward Building New Arena – Deadline
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Three Takeaways from the LA Clippers’ Win over the Detroit Pistons Sports Illustrated Detroit Pistons...
Detroit Pistons run early with Los Angeles Clippers but falter in fourth for 131-124 loss – Detroit Free Press
Detroit Pistons run early with Los Angeles Clippers but falter in fourth for 131-124...
Clippers eclipse 73-9 Warriors to hold astounding NBA record through 55 games ClutchPoints Detroit Pistons...
Los Angeles Clippers beat the Detroit Pistons 131-124: Game thread recap Detroit Free Press Detroit...