- Los Angeles Clippers Owner Purchases The Forum In Choose & Roll Towards Creating New Arena Deadline
- How Los Angeles Clippers’ buy of the Forum in Inglewood aids with new arena development USA These days
- Los Angeles Clippers proprietor Steve Ballmer buys the Forum for $400 million in hard cash CNBC
- Clippers get Forum for $400 million, clearing way for new arena Los Angeles Instances
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Agrees to Invest in the Forum from MSG for $400M in Funds Bleacher Report
- Look at Comprehensive Protection on Google Information
Los Angeles Clippers Owner Buys The Forum In Pick & Roll Toward Building New Arena – Deadline
More in Los Angeles Clippers
Lou Williams wants to finish career with Clippers: ‘I’m not playing for anybody else after this’ – CBS Sports
Lou Williams wants to finish occupation with Clippers: ‘I’m not enjoying for any one...
Clippers could be a image of health if NBA year resumes Los Angeles Occasions Clippers...
Steve Ballmer predicts ‘8-digit’ loss for Clippers amid NBA’s coronavirus stoppage Yahoo Sports activities Los...
Steve Ballmer: L.A. Clippers will Experience 8-Digit Losses from NBA Hiatus Sports Illustrated Billionaire Ballmer...